Video 5: Scheduling a Meeting - Business English for Workplace, 795, Uyên Vũ, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, 05/11/2013 08:31:48
41. We’re going to need everybody’s input on this project.
42. I’d prefer to meet in the morning. I’m going to be out of the office most afternoons next week.
43. Let’s set it up for 9:30 Wednesday.
44. I was hoping you would cover for me at the strategy meeting this afternoon.
45. I’ve got two committee meetings back to back this afternoon.
46. Keep to the point, please.
47. I think we’d better leave that for another meeting.
48. We really appreciate your speech.
49. I missed that. Could you say it again, please?
50. I’d like to express my thanks for your participation.
▶▶▶Để dễ hiểu hơn, mời bạn xem bản dịch tại đây : https://academy.muabannhanh.com/tinh-huong-5-len-lich-hop-tieng-anh-cong-so-viet-anh-38.html
Video 5: Scheduling a Meeting - Business English for Workplace Clip tiếng Anh công sở
Các bài viết liên quan đến Video 5: Scheduling a Meeting - Business English for Workplace, Clip tiếng Anh công sở
- 06/11/2013 Video 6: Chairing a Meeting - Business English for Workplace 936
- 02/11/2013 Video 4: Dicussing Works - Business English for Workplace 927
- 24/10/2013 Video 1: Business Appointment - English for Workplace 940
- 25/10/2013 Video 2: Greetings - English for Workplace 1121
- 26/10/2013 Video 3: Storing Documents - Business English for Workplace 906