121. Where is Bill? 122. He's late again. 123. Traffic is probably holding him up. 124. He commutes from the suburbs. 125. He takes the train, remember? 126. Well, the train shouldn't be late. 127. It's too difficult to park your car in the city.
131. Here are some samples of various kind of quality tea. 132. This is the price list with specifications. 133. We are going for business on the basic of mutual benefit. 134. If you can let us have a competitive quotation, we will place our orders
141. Now I'd like to open it up for questions. 142. I'd be very interested to hear your comments. 143. I have a question I would like to ask. 144. Good question! 145. Does that answer your question? 146. Thanks you for listening. 147. That concludes
151. Tomatoes are rich in vitamins. 152. This ham is a specialty of Jinhua, Zhejiang province. 153. I'd recommend 'Essence of Chinese Turtles' made in Jiangsu. 154. Would you mind my recommending this milk powder? 155. This kind of tonic is
161. I heartily congratulate you on your promotion. 162. Congratulations on your marriage. 163. I'd like to propose a toast to Jane. 164. Congratulations on your new baby. 165. I express my sincere condolences tou you on your father's death. 166.
171. Hello, East Corporation, good morning. May I help you? 172. Sales Department, may I help you? 173. Jane? Good to hear from you. How are things? 174. May I ask who's calling? 175. May I have your name, please? 176. What section are you calling?
181. Hello! This is Ms. Tanaka of East Corporation. 182. Hello, this is Ms. Kimura. Can I talk to Mr.Brown? 183. I'd like to sp May I have the International Department? eak to Mr. John Brown, the manager of the Export Section. 184. May I have the
191. Will you wait a moment, please? 192. Do you have an appointment with him? 193. Mr.Brown, I've benn informed of your visit. 194. I have a car waitinh outside to take you to our head office. 195. I was nice of you to come and meet me. 196. I'm at
201. Could you tell me a little about your company? 202. Glad to send you all possible information on our products. 203. We started up in Tokyo in 1967. 204. The price list is not readily available. 205. We've been in business for over 30 years.
211. It's been nice seeing you. 212. I couldn't have done it without you. 213. Please give my best regards to Ms.Green. 214. I look forward to seeing you again. 215. I'll see you in Los Angeles next month. 216. I hope to see you in Japan sometime.
221. I would like to see Mr.John Brown of the Sales Department. 222. I have an appointment with him at 3 o'clock. 223. I would like to visit the International Deparment. 224. Where can I find the Sales Department? 225. It's nice to meet you,
231. Has your company done any research in this field? 232. If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them. 233. I would be obliged if you could provide us with a brochure which lists all your products. 234. I understand. Perhaps you could
271. If this coat doesn't fit, you may bring it back later. 272. If there's something wrong with it, please come back to me. 273. You may exchange it for something of the same price 274. Do you have the receipt? 275. We will make good on this
241. Have you applied at the embassy for a visa yet? 242. I hear you're being sent to Madrid for the annual conference. 243. Being able to go to the conference sounds like such a great opportunity. 244. All I had to do was fill out the paperwork and
251. T-shirts of this brand are especially popular with young people. 252. This is a newly developed tonic without hormone. It is suitable for middle-aged and old people. 253. It sells well both in China and abroad and enjoys a good fame. 254. It is