1. I would like to meet you. 2. I am glad to finally get hold of you. 3. Shall we make it 2 o'clock? 4. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday? 5. I'd like to speak to Mr. John Smith. 6. Let me confirm ths. You are Mr.Yang of ABC
11. How do you do? My name is Ken Tanaka. Please call me Ken. 12. John Brown. I'm in production department. I supervise quality control. 13. This is Mr.Robison calling from World Trading Company. 14. I have had five years' experience with a company
31. Let's get down to the business, shall we? 32. We'd like to discuss the price you quoted. 33. There's something I like to talk to you. 34. Ms.Green, may I talk to you for a minute? 35. I just received your report on the new project. I'm sorry,
41. We're going to need everybody's input on this project. 42. I'd prefer to meet in the morning. I'm going to be out of the office most afternoons next week. 43. Let's set it up for 9:30 Wednesday. 44. I was hoping you would cover for me at the
51. I want as many ideas as possible to increase our market share in Japan. 52. How do you feel about that, Jane? 53. Basically, I agree with what you said. 54. That sounds like a fine idea. 55. I think we need to buy a new copier. 56. I had a
61. The goods we received were different from the original sample. 62. We were sorry for this delay. 63. That was shipped on September 10th. It should reach you in two or three days. 64. What seems to be the trouble? 65. We'll soon give you a
71. I'd like to introduce you to the new members of the project group. 72. I'm sorry, but I have another appointment. 73. That sounds great. 74. Can we talk a little bit about the project? 75. We'll take care of the bill. 76. We're glad you join us.
91. I've heard so much about you. 92. I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends to Beijing. 93. I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious 94. I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him. 95. Please yourself at
101. So long, my friends. See you again and take good care of yourself in the future days. 102. It's really been great talking to you. Have a nice day. 103. I hope we're not interrupting anything. We want to say goodbye, too. 104. Well, I have an
111. Hi, Jane. How are you doing this morning? 112. Hi, Tim. How are you? I haven't seen you for a long time. 113. Hi there, my name is Terry. You're new around here, huh? 114. Thank you. I'm delighted to be working here, MS.Buchwald. 115. What
121. Where is Bill? 122. He's late again. 123. Traffic is probably holding him up. 124. He commutes from the suburbs. 125. He takes the train, remember? 126. Well, the train shouldn't be late. 127. It's too difficult to park your car in the city.
131. Here are some samples of various kind of quality tea. 132. This is the price list with specifications. 133. We are going for business on the basic of mutual benefit. 134. If you can let us have a competitive quotation, we will place our orders
141. Now I'd like to open it up for questions. 142. I'd be very interested to hear your comments. 143. I have a question I would like to ask. 144. Good question! 145. Does that answer your question? 146. Thanks you for listening. 147. That concludes
151. Tomatoes are rich in vitamins. 152. This ham is a specialty of Jinhua, Zhejiang province. 153. I'd recommend 'Essence of Chinese Turtles' made in Jiangsu. 154. Would you mind my recommending this milk powder? 155. This kind of tonic is
161. I heartily congratulate you on your promotion. 162. Congratulations on your marriage. 163. I'd like to propose a toast to Jane. 164. Congratulations on your new baby. 165. I express my sincere condolences tou you on your father's death. 166.