Situation 93: Conducting a Meeting. – Business English for Listening, 257, Uyên Vũ, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, 06/09/2013 11:56:01
921. Let’s call the meeting to order.
922. Ladies and gentleman, I think we should begin.
923. You’ve all looked at the reports given to you a few days ago.
924. Our sales manager has laid out the points of the meeting in detail.
925. Let me bring your attention to what I see as the main issue.
926. Today, we have asked an expert to come.
927. He may arrive late because of traffic jam.
928. Let’s wait for a moment.
929. I’d like to take the floor after Wangjie’s talk about last week’s sale.
930. Now, let’s get down to the details.
Situation 93: Conducting a Meeting. – Business English for Listening Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh kinh doanh