Situation 91: Pension - Business English for Workplace, 398, Uyên Vũ, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, 10/09/2013 15:55:59
901. We expect to live on our savings and a modest pension after retirement.
902. Peter will take over as managing director when Bill retires.
903. She’s got a few thousand pounds put away for her retirement.
904. I’ll health obliged him to retire at the age of fifty- two.
905. He sold out his share of the business and retired.
906. Those may take a form of sackings redundancies, temporary layoffs or retirements.
907. I feel I’ve had an excellent run for my money (is a rewarding career) and now I’m happy to retire.
908. He closed his shop once and for all and retired.
909. I am all for the instituation of a retirement system.
910. Everyone will know when he is to reitire, and the necessary arrangements can be made more easily.
Situation 91: Pension - Business English for Workplace Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh công sở
Các bài viết liên quan đến Situation 91: Pension - Business English for Workplace, Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh công sở
- 10/09/2013 Situation 98: The Director - Business English for Workplace 555
- 10/09/2013 Situation 1: Appointment - Business English for Workplace 593
- 10/09/2013 Situation 2: Greetings - Business English for Workplace 374