Situation 89: Denying Call Requests. - Business English for Listening, 253, Uyên Vũ, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, 06/09/2013 11:52:17
881. You can call him 20 minutes later.
882. Mr. Smith is engaged now.
883. Would you like to leave a message for him?
884. I’m sorry, he is speaking on another line.
885. He’s at the meeting now.
886. Could you leave me your name and address?
887. I’ll tell him to call back while he is free.
888. You must dial the wrong number.
889. Can I get back to you later?
890. He is available now, I’ll switch you over.
Situation 89: Denying Call Requests. - Business English for Listening Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh kinh doanh