Situation 67: Apologizing to Customers – Business English for Listening, 231, Uyên Vũ, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, 06/09/2013 11:14:38
661. I’m afraid we are out of them now.
662. I’m sorry, this kind of milk is out of stock.
663. It’s not available today.
664. We’ve sold out of that kind.
665. I’m afraid we don’t have any on hand.
666. We are substituting the size.
667. We don’t have any in stock.
668. I’m sorry we’re run short of the dress.
669. We may get a supply tomorrow.
670. We shall be glad to let you know by phone as soon as it arrives.
Situation 67: Apologizing to Customers – Business English for Listening Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh kinh doanh