Situation 60: Investigating Problems. – Business English for Listening., 224, Uyên Vũ, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, 06/09/2013 10:56:24
591. Have you got any evidence?
592. The testimony of the Commodity Inspection Bureau is absolutely reliable.
593. Though the complaint is true, there may be other factors in it.
594. We shall make clear the reason of the damage.
595. We have to ask for a compensation to cover the loss incurred.
596. The result of the investigation said that the damage was caused sometime in packing.
597. That seems hard to believe. How can that be?
598. I regret very much we can’t bear you to file a claim us.
599. They concluded that the goods were up to the export.
600. The PICC should pay responsibility for the claim, we can’t pay for it.
Situation 60: Investigating Problems. – Business English for Listening. Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh kinh doanh