Situation 40: Bringing a Problem Up - Business English for Workplace, 325, Uyên Vũ, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, 10/09/2013 16:15:39
391. Please extend the common courtesy to let the other side speak.
392. You have had your stay. It is our turn now.
393. Paron me, but I am afraid we are drifting away somewhat from our course.
394. Sorry, I may have gotten carried away. Yes, let us stick to the subject at hand.
395. Can anyone tell me where all this is heading to?
396. May I confirm at this stage that your interest to proceed has not changed?
397. Is there anything on your mind? You seem to beg preoccupied with something.
398. We understand that your company is not interested in the communications market.
399. Please do not jump to conclusions.
400. I simply did not say that.
Situation 40: Bringing a Problem Up - Business English for Workplace Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh công sở
Các bài viết liên quan đến Situation 40: Bringing a Problem Up - Business English for Workplace, Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh công sở
- 10/09/2013 Situation 1: Appointment - Business English for Workplace 593
- 10/09/2013 Situation 2: Greetings - Business English for Workplace 374