Situation 36: Transfer of Technology - Business English for Listening, 201, Uyên Vũ, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, 06/09/2013 10:28:07
351. We have won the tender.
352. We will construction project in Africa.
353. I wonder if you’d like to be as a subcontractor.
354. Are you suggesting transfer of technology instead of supplying the equipment?
355. Which form of transfer do you think will suit better?
356. I suppose buying technical know-how is better than right to use inventions.
357. In short, all the production secrets are revealed.
358. And what about the right to use inventions?
359. The right to manufacture doesn’t include the knowledge to make a product correctly.
360. Here’s a specimen of our agreement for the transfer of know-how.
Situation 36: Transfer of Technology - Business English for Listening Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh kinh doanh