Situation 33: Investment. - Business English for Listening, 198, Uyên Vũ, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, 06/09/2013 10:21:25
321. Which type of joint venture do you have in mind?
322. We’d like an equity joint venture.
323. Each of the two firm will invest a certain portion of the capital.
324. We share profits of losses in proportion to our respective contributions.
325. Are there any regulation on the foreign proportion of investment?
326. What percentage do you intend to invest?
327. Doesn’t the Chinese side always want to share a bigger protion?
328. We’d like to contribute 30%-40% of the total capital.
329. I agree in principle to the rough proportion of capital contribution
330. Now, let’s proceed to the scale of production.
Situation 33: Investment. - Business English for Listening Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh kinh doanh