Situation 31: Complaining - Business English for Workplace, 314, Uyên Vũ, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, 10/09/2013 16:17:46
301. The arrival is almost on month behind schedule.
302. You sent the wrong items. We ordered the newest model, but you sent us the older models.
303. I have a complaint about your last shipment.
304. The last shipment we received from you was damaged.
305. I regret to inform you that we found most of the hard disks you shipped last month to be unserviceable.
306. It is not necessary for us to make payment for the damaged goods under the terms of the contract.
307. Or, will you replace the defective items without delay?
308. You’re requested to make reimbursement to cover our damages.
309. Are you ready to reimburse us for our damage?
400. I’m afraid we haven’t received any payment yet. What’s happening?
Situation 31: Complaining - Business English for Workplace Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh công sở
Các bài viết liên quan đến Situation 31: Complaining - Business English for Workplace, Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh công sở
- 10/09/2013 Situation 32: Entertainment - Business English for Workplace 322
- 10/09/2013 Situation 1: Appointment - Business English for Workplace 593
- 10/09/2013 Situation 2: Greetings - Business English for Workplace 374