Situation 29: Balance Sheet. - Business English for Listening, 194, Uyên Vũ, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, 06/09/2013 10:16:38
281. My company is please with the deal I’ve been able to negotiate.
282. You could have the good delivered on consigns.
283. This way we maintain continuous control over our financial risks.
284. The balance would be payable upon receipt of the goods.
285. Now that we’ve settled on the price, we need to discuss the term of payment.
286. You will get a discount if you pay today.
287. Can we pay by check?
288. The customary method of payment in international trade is the letter of credit.
289. How can I open a letter of credit?
290. We need you to use an irrevocable letter of credit.
Situation 29: Balance Sheet. - Business English for Listening Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh kinh doanh