Situation 27: Hiring Agents. - Business English for Listening, 192, Uyên Vũ, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, 06/09/2013 10:14:04
261. How would you like to be our agent?
262. We’d like to introduce our products to Japan.
263. Our experienced with Japan market is too limited
264. We’re considering appointing an agent in China.
265. Let me assure you that we will do our best for you.
266. We have confident that these products will get popularity among Japan.
267. Shall we go over the details?
268. You have the experience that we need.
269. You have the best quality products.
270. What terms of payment would you offer buyers?
Situation 27: Hiring Agents. - Business English for Listening Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh kinh doanh