Situation 18: Goods Insurance. - Business English for Listening, 183, Uyên Vũ, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, 06/09/2013 09:55:00
171. I think it would be safer to ship these items in containers.
172. It’s better to ship the larger sized items by sea.
173. Since the size of your order is larger, how about shipping the goods by sea.
174. The containers we provided can be opened by both lends for loading at the same time.
175. The waterproof quality of this container is reliable.
176. If you could delivery a month in advance, we’ll be able to make it.
177. We must make sure not only contact the shipping company but the airline company.
178. We are informed by the shipping company that there have 3 ships until 10 of this month.
179. Please contact the shipping company and guarantee the date of shipment.
180. Please indicate the consigner and the consignee in the contract.
Situation 18: Goods Insurance. - Business English for Listening Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh kinh doanh