Situation 15: Goods Loading and Unloading. - Business English for Listening, 180, Uyên Vũ, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, 06/09/2013 09:48:55
141. Is the insurance company liable for this kind of damage?
142. After loading the goods on board the ship, you must go to PICC to have them insured.
143. Don’t you think it is necessary to insure these goods with PICC?
144. If you desired us to insure against special risk, an extra premium will have to be charged.
145. I’d like to have the insurance of the goods covered 120% of the invoice amount.
146. We’ll have the goods insured as soon as they are shipped.
147. Please cover FPA and WPA risks for my goods.
148. What insurance do you generally provided?
149. How about the premium to be charged
150. What kind of insurance should my cargoes take out?
Situation 15: Goods Loading and Unloading. - Business English for Listening Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh kinh doanh