Situation 100: The Co-op Relationship - Business English for Workplace, 412, Uyên Vũ, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, 10/09/2013 15:56:19
991. Would you be willing to join our team?
992. Do you have interest in our project?
993. I’d like to talk to you about joining our team to help bring this project to completion
994. We’d like to set up a partnership whre we can help each other.
995. After helping with our project, we’d be willing to split our profit with you.
996. You would have a share of 30% of our profits from the launch events.
997. It’s no good to have bad blood between you afterwards.
998. We are looking for someone who is familiar with the market to act as an advisor to our marketing staff.
999. Partnership should mean both of our teams contribute equally, but they are not willing to give 100%
1000. Did you discuss how the workload was going to be assigned before you agreed on partnerships?
Situation 100: The Co-op Relationship - Business English for Workplace Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh công sở
Các bài viết liên quan đến Situation 100: The Co-op Relationship - Business English for Workplace, Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh công sở
- 10/09/2013 Situation 1: Appointment - Business English for Workplace 593
- 10/09/2013 Situation 2: Greetings - Business English for Workplace 374