Situation 10: Supply and Demand. - Business English for Listening, 175, Uyên Vũ, Academy.MuaBanNhanh.com, 06/09/2013 09:32:24
91. We have to pay a higher price
92. It doesn’t pay to open an L/C for such a small order.
93. Shipment in June may involve damage by heat.
94. I hope this will not involve any inconvenience.
95. To airmail the parcel may involve a lot of expenses.
96. The supply falls short of the demand.
97. There is a great demand to vegetable here
98. The product is much in demand in this area
99. This will be send to you on demand.
100. Now, shall we go on to discuss the terms of payment?
Situation 10: Supply and Demand. - Business English for Listening Luyện nghe 1000 câu tiếng Anh kinh doanh