441. Thanks for your coming. 442. Welcome! 443. Thank you very much for your hospitality. 444. I'm very glad to come to Beijing. 445. It's really a good time to stay with you. 446. The meals you offered are good. 447. Thanks for your care during
431. Would you like to go with us? 432. Expecting for your arriving sincerely. 433. It's on us tonight. 434. Which you prefer, Chinese food or French food? 435. Maybe you're glad to join us. 436. How about a round of golf? 437. Do you want to go
421. Is there anything I can do for you, sir? 422. Can I see your sales manager now, please? 423. May I ask what wish you to see him about? 424. What are your name and your company, please? 425. We haven't got an appointment. 426. Let me have look
411. May I help you? 412. I'd like to see the president of your company. 413. Do you have an appointment, please? 414. I have an appointment at 3 PM at his office. 415. Please wait a moment, I'll call his office. 416. Would you like coffee or tea?
401. So far we have reached agreement on all clauses we have discussed. 402. Isn't about time to sign the contract? 403. I suggest we check all the clauses one by one to see if there is still anything unclear. 404. Here are two originals of the
391. Here are 200 sets porcelain ware, id='mce_marker'2.5 per set. 392. Today we purchased 3000 copies of various books, total amount Canada $5000. 393. We will place an order of soybeans for 8000 tons with you. 394. 100 tons of papers roll? The
381. The quality of our necessities is excellent. 382. The quality of this product is bad. 383. The article is up to the standard quality. 384. We found the quality of the good is much inferior to the samples. 385. Can you be sure that the good
371. We are preparing to call for a bid for this project. 372. We'll send the notice calling for a bid on Thursday. 373. The bidding provides all bidders an equal opportunity. 374. If you fail to furnish a bid bond before the opening of tender, your
351. We have won the tender. 352. We will construction project in Africa. 353. I wonder if you'd like to be as a subcontractor. 354. Are you suggesting transfer of technology instead of supplying the equipment? 355. Which form of transfer do you
341. I'm here for the detailed information about participation in the tender. 342. You can get a set of the tender documents at our business department downstairs. 343. As you know, it's our line of business to participate in tenders. 344. We are
331. It's necessary that you send some specialists here. 332. Can you give me an indication of the number of spcialists and their specialities? 333. How long will they stay here? 334. The chief engineer may have to stay until after the completion of
321. Which type of joint venture do you have in mind? 322. We'd like an equity joint venture. 323. Each of the two firm will invest a certain portion of the capital. 324. We share profits of losses in proportion to our respective contributions. 325.
311: You undertake to provide local building materials and equipment on time. 312. Recommend the best local civil engineering firm as sub-contractor to help the work. 313. Otherwise, we won't be able to complete the construction on time. 314. We can
301. I am very pleased that my firm has been awarded this contract. 302. We suggest we use local building equipment and materials. 303. We intend to use local labor. 304. We'd like to reserve the right to engage foreign firms as well. 305. The
291. I wonder if it is possible for me to join your company. 292. I want to introduce this product to Japanese 293. If you get the skill, you could make it yourself. 294. Are you suggesting me to transfer the skill rather than let me join your