41. We offer after-sale services.42. We offer free repairing service within the period.43. The reparing period is 3 months.44. Please conteact the service department if you have any problems with the products.45. The service department locates on
41. We offer after-sale services. 42. We offer free repairing service within the period. 43. The reparing period is 3 months. 44. Please conteact the service department if you have any problems with the products. 45. The service department locates
251. The one which comes to mind recently is compensation trade. 252. What I mean is you buy our machines and we will give you products as compensation. 253.Both sides have expressed their interest in the compensation trade. 254. That is what
101. Please tell us about your collecting terms. 102. What are your usually terms of payment? 103. Our terms of payment are by confirmed irrevocable letter of credit or by draft at sight. 104. Please let us know the L/C number. 105. Our credit is
111. I'd like to change some money. 112. What money do you like to change? 113. What's is the exchange rate of US dollar agains RMB Yuan? 114. I wonder what the selling rate is today. 115. Fill your name on this cheque. 116. The US dollar is
361. When must the bidders submit their bids? 362. Thời gian và địa điểm nào thích hợp để nộp hồ sơ dự thầu? 363. Is your tender opening public? 364. When must the bidders submit their bids? 365.We want to know something about the bid opening
991. Tickets, please. 992. Please put your bag on the scale. 993. Can I carry this satchel? 994. This is the boarding pass. 995. I have 3 pieces of baggage to check-in. 996. Here is your baggage check. 997. Here is boading pass. 998. Please attach
981. I'm checking out. 982. Do you enjoy your stay here? 983. Good, it's like being at home. 984. Can you send a bellboy? 985. Let's go to the reception desk to check out. 986. My luggage has been moved to the Reception Desk to check out. 987. I
971. I have heard many excellent things about your company. 972. I am very optimistic about the market opportunities in China. 973. Based on our initial market research, the findings are very positive. 974. I have witnessed firsthand its phenomenal
961. Let me take a minute to sum up the point of the meeting. 962. Do you all agree with that. 963. Does anyone have anything to add? 964. If you don't have anything else to add, let's call the meeting to an end. 965. Ok, then I think we can end the
951. Let me give a scenario. 952. Let me let out a few opinions. 953. Let me put forth some approaches. 954. Can you explain that again in more detail? 955. I think this plan is the best alternative. 956. I think that the first the better of the
941. Does everyone support him on this? 942. Is everyone in agreement on this? 943. I'm completely on your side. 944. The company is fully behind him. 945. I suppose you're right. 946. I see your point, but … 947. I'm afraid I can't accept that.
931. There are two main issues here. 932. I agree completely 933. I agree 100% 934. Good idea!. 935. That's true 936. I think you are right. 937. I couldn't agree more. 938. Of course not. 939. That's ridiculous. 940. I disagree.
921. Let's call the meeting to order. 922. Ladies and gentleman, I think we should begin. 923. You've all looked at the reports given to you a few days ago. 924. Our sales manager has laid out the points of the meeting in detail. 925. Let me bring
911. Can you introduce the kinds of accounts available here? 912. We have checking account and savings account 913. How much do you want to deposit.? 914. Saving account earns interest. 915. Checks issued must be made payable to a special person