631. We need to promote the product. 632. Can we afford some ads? 633. We need to advertise the product. 634. We should budget more for advertising. 635. What was the reaction to the advertising? 636. Not enough money is being spent on advertising.
621.This is our most recently developed product. 622.You may be interested in some of the items. 623.What about having a look at the sample first? 624.What about placing a trial order? 625.Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your
641. This new product is the taste of European market. 642. They are of the newest patterns that can be obtained in town. 643. Let me demonstrate how it's used. 644. Here is our newest invention. 645. We have improved the quality. 646. We just
651. What perks does this job give you? 652. A perk is something you receive outside your salary for doing a job. 653. Nowadays, many jobs offer extra benefit-perks to employees. 654. How many bonus you can get depends on your performance in the
661. It's a pleasure to have you there. 662. Please go to the table. 663. It's very kind of you to have invited me. 664. I'm happy to be host this dinner party in honor of our friends. 665. The office picnic is on Saturday. 666. We are planning a
671. I hope to conclude some business with you. 672. We also hope to expand our business with you. 673. We are thinking of expanding into Chinese market. 674. I assure you of our closet cooperation. 675. They've met with great favor home and abroad.
681. How will we start selling this new product? 682. Do you often carry out market research? 683. The preliminary market test is due to start next month. 684.. We have to run the market test for two months. 685. Marketing research is boarder and
691. There is no doubt that many people abuse advertising. 692. We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting legal proceeding. 693. Where do you want to have the arbitration held? 694. The losing party shall bear the cost for
701. Is this patented? 702. I'm working on the application for patent. 703. Have you patented this design? 704. Does this have a patent? 705. This patent is pending. 706. I'm in the process of having it patented. 707. China has become the fifth
711. How is our budget for the Adam's project? 712. Last year we went over by 30% on supplies alone. 713. They've give you adequate funds this year. 714.. We may need more money. 715. We're still drafting the final budget, but it seems like we'll
721. Who is responsible for running a publicity campaign? 722. That poster is too high; nobody can read it. 723.. The time for which a particular advertisement should run depends on the media used. 724. Advertisers beamed their messages to
731. Dind't you hear about that? 732. Didn't you get the memo? 733.. They go directly to my in-box. 734. I check my in-box every day, and I haven't seen anything. 735. It should be gone around to everyone. 736. They also posted a copy of the memo
741. The system is a little complicated. 742. There are a ton of steps in process. 743. The rest of the form will be filled out by financial. 744. Anh phải thực hiện theo thứ tự. You have to do them in order. 745. The last step is for the financial
751. She ought to be praised for what she has done. 752. The worker was praised for his observance of the rules. 753. Praise and positive reinforcement are an important part of the Matsushita philosophy 754. He deserved, certainly. 755. Mr.
761. You'd better look before you leap. 762. You know what I'm talking about. 763. He has been sick for three weeks. 764. I count you as oone of my friends. 765. I go to school by bike every day. 767. I have a large collection of CDs. 768. I'll call